Wednesday 1 June 2011

A prelude....

Euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh! So m y hair lightened wonderfully! YES!!! Then i put a LIGHT BROWN dye on to tone everything in and its now dark brown/black again. fan-bloody tastic! To be honest its a nicer colour,warm and megan foxy but not my old chestnut waves humph.

My tan,has gone on ok though i think when i shower it off at 8 having to be carefull and walking gingerly around my flat will come to no avail!
Im sitting down to my tea and have put Black Books on i an attempt to cheer myself up but i have sat glaring at the t.v screen like bernard black himself.
I hate wasting money  on things that dont come out right,especialy when its an attempt to make more money by making yourself feel better.
GAH!

So im going to eat my tea and shower then stick on some Dead Weather and crack open my persecco thats in the fridge and pretend to convince myself im going to have the BEST NIGHT EVER!!

I wonder if i should try cosmic ordering or something?
Wish me luck! xxx

1 comment:

  1. An astonishing read; I shall of course follow the progress of 'The Jane Austen of Glitz' from now on. I urge anyone who has felt the urge to wield a feather boa, don sparkly tights or attempt a less than elegant 'shimmy' to read the antics of Ms Underdog-Glitterati for the tips and indeed, the quips.

    Wolfy

    ReplyDelete