Monday 23 May 2011

Hi There! My Name is Charlie and Whats your name?

Hi Everyone :)
My Name is Charlie, im 26 (27 in sep) and i have decided to start blogging about my quite accidental life as a stripper.
Firstly let me tell you about me, im a nice lass,bit oversensitive,emotional and i love love. Im a lover not a fighter, i hate confrontation and puke-i like to get along with everyone.
Dosnt really sound like im cut out to be a strip queen does it?haha! No,i dont think i am either.
You know what though? I wont stop untill i can do this job WELL.
Iv been stripping for 2 years after a breif stint at age 21 where i was so terrified i diddnt know what was going on i ended up drinking shot after shot of  sambucca while chain smoking silk cut in a ripped up velvet chair in the corner of a the club and one night aproaching the quite frankly terrifying manager and bursting into tears going- i just cant dooooo this agggggggh! *open mouth crying*
I remember he smiled at me (first bloody time ever) and said i know pet your too nice. off you go.

At the time i was releived and i went home and sniffed under my duvet while my horrible twat of an ex boyfriend smoked spliff after spliff and looked like he'd just wiped his arse with me. 
Now,well alot has changed. Id like to go into how i managed to get some self respect leave the bastard,get some of the lovliest friends iv ever had,met my current boyfriend who is beautiful and excelled in a NORMAL job. But in October 2009 i found myself,packing a bag with my favourite la senza underwear set,my old perspex platforms and a huuuuuge bottle of Fantasy by Britany Spears and my 20 quid start up fee. I found myself back in strip land.

This time though,i wanted to be here. 
This blog will be my experiences,triumphs,expalnations and trials and tribulations of being  the hair extension,fake tan loving,clear platform princess of the night.


Id like to add apart from the new addiction to being brown i am not a typical(hate that)stripper.
I have black hair,very exspensive and very freaking gorgeous tattoo's,im a size 10 im not a gym bunny and its taken me these past two years to wonder why im still throwing myself around a pole.
The very reason is i want to be good at this. i want to be a high earner. i want to be the girl that gets to go to vegas on holiday and get her nails done every month!
This isnt the diary of a beginner or is it the diary of someone struggling. I have been the top dog at certain times of the month i have also been the poor lass crying in the changing rooms because she cant get a dance. This my friends is the diary of the inbetweener,the should i shouldnt i?The normal girl who isnt being forced to work here by a horrible boyfriend or because she has too.
This is the thoughts,feelings and adventures of the Underdog Gliteratti.
xxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment